Today, Digital Marketing has become a remunerative form of advertising for all those organizations which want to develop their business and attain the peak of success. But this also leads to a great competition to come in the top list of google searching. This requires many digital marketing strategies which can be given by digital marketing experts.
As we know nothing is possible without searching nowadays, so almost billions of searches are performed every day. In order to seize the potential customers, it’s quite important for companies to show up first on Google and to be found online by the potential customers.
What is the necessity of digital marketing strategies?
- Nowadays, Google has rolled out several new products, so they have also changed their search product system. There have been several alterations in the way in which Google brings information which is now beyond ads and blue links. They have adapted to swiftly changing consumer search deportments.
- Google is continually testing and maturing new zestful search interface layout features which can reliably align with the searcher’s context and expectations on Search Engine Result Pages (SERPs).
- Searchers are now more accustomed to see rich content which includes paid ads, standard text listings, images, local map results, videos, knowledge graph panels, top news stories, answer boxes, twitter carousel cards, reviews, featured snippets, product listing ads, mobile first commerce and good feedback.
- All these new features have given way to a new interface that users are being shown online. It also brings about several ways of driving sales and revenue to the companies.
- Those days are gone when optimizing for search was trying the level best to rank for the typical “10 blue organic links” on the first page of search engines like Google. Nowadays, the appealing SERPs are much dynamically and visually fast-forward which has had a huge impact on how a business should approach search marketing.
- Search engine optimization has hitherto become much more mechanical and revolutionary because search algorithms have become more revolutionized.
- Companies and marketers now need to contemplate how content is being assessed and exhibited by artificially intelligent search engine algorithms on an assortment of devices so they can entice more clicks from the search user.
- From Google, Yahoo, Bing, Youtube, Instagram or Twitter’s perspective, running a search engine is a billion dollar business. In these businesses, they are all competing in order to monetize and assure their future pertinent. They are trying to innovate and advance in what they do to align with the needs and requirements of the next generation users.
- Since the latest or the younger generation is more digitized than the prior generation, it is certain that they’ll bring more capitals. This means advancements in voice search, artificial intelligence (AI) , and mobile technology will push the components beyond the organic stack. These advancements will also increase the market force that will surely change the algorithm of online ranking.
What does it require to rank in the developing AI infused search engines ?
- Nowadays, only getting the number one spot on Google search engine for many search queries no longer holds the same importance as it did earlier.
- Being online marketers, it is important to equally focus on converting the traffic achieved into capitals as well as making sure that the customers are having an awesome experience.
- Whatever the new factors are, still there is a need for high quality content which is a very important factor . The content provides the basic knowledge of a particular entity.
- So it should have more and more expertise in it’s answers. The content should be extending outward to incorporate more than one angle of an issue.
What are the digital marketing strategies to rank top in 2020 ?
1.)Enhance the quality of content.
Content has been the king of all times.
The majority of content marketers utilize educational assets to build audience trust, nurture leads, which is most important for inbound marketing.
Generally, the content speaks of the brands so the marketer should create content that is authoritative, relevant, and educates it’s searchers.
2.)Personalizing Marketing Messages.
Marketers must personalize every single message in 2020 by grooving into analytics and comprehending affinity categories, demographics and in-market segments.
3)Programmatic or AI Advertising.
- Programmatic advertising is using artificial intelligence (AI) to mechanize ad buying in order to target more specific audiences.
- For example, real-time bidding is programmatic ad buying. This automation is much more systematic and fast, which means lower customer accession costs and higher conversions.
- It’s amending the face of digital advertising so briskly that more than 85% of digital display ads will be programmatic by 2020.
Chatbot, which is an artificial conversation entity, will continue to be a relevant part of digital marketing strategy in 2020. This AI-based technology utilizes instant messaging to chat in real-time, either it’s day or night, with the prominent customers or the site visitors.
According to many surveys:-
- Chatbots will empower 85% of the customer service by the year 2020.
- Chatbots are beneficial as they provide 24-hour service, instant responses to inquiries, and answers to simple questions.
- More than 63% of respondents prefer conversing with an online chatbot to communicate with the marketer or brand.
- By the year 2022, chatbots will help marketers and businesses to save about 8 billion dollars per annum.
- Many customers prefer messaging to chatbots as they respond quickly and provide a 24/7 service.
- Chatbots give answers accurately, promptly recall the customer’s entire buying history, and never lose it’s patience.
- This virtual assistant provides outstanding customer service as it meets customer’s expectations and automates repetitive tasks.
5.)Invoking Conversational Marketing.
With all those talks about chatbots, one can understand the reality of modern marketing. The fact of being more conversational, has made chatbots a real success in mesmerizing customers. People like this feature a lot so brands are also reacting towards it.
- When customers have a question, they want an immediate response and want to get rid of their problem as soon as possible.
- Conversational marketing hastens a real-time and one-to-one connection between customers and marketers.
In order to stand out in 2020, it is needed to personalize the marketing which means personalizing products, content, emails and much more.
The marketers should also consider the following personalization facts for customers :-
- Generally, consumers are extremely annoyed with generic advertising blasts.
- Many of them say they prefer to do business with a company which offers personalized experiences as they find it very appealing.
7.) Video Marketing.
Video marketing has become one of the most important marketing trends today. The following facts show the importance of including video into the digital marketing strategy in 2020:-
- Many customers say that they have splitted a brand’s video.
- Many businesses have claimed that video has enhanced their conversion rate.
- Many users also say that watching and analysing product videos makes them feel more confident in online purchase decisions.
- Many executives visit the marketer’s website and then call the vendor after viewing a related video which fascinated them.